Dec 1, 2007

Check and Send 0.7.40 is released

I've update Check and Send.
Thank you for your contributions for the beta test.

This version includes the following update:
  • add "Select All" and "Clear Selection" buttons to the alert dialog of address check
  • bug fix: check for a list contain accentuated characters in its name does not work
  • update for locales: English, Japanese, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Slovak are available now
You can download it from AMO.
If you are Seamonkey user, download it from my homepage.

Please feel free to post your comments and questions here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I tried to download it I get an error message stipulating that the site is not available or not found. Could you give me a tip to download it?

regards

h.ogi said...

IE cannot parse the site.
Please use another browser such as Firefox.

Popular Posts