- [Fixed] Thunderbird freezes when a lot of contacts are retrieved
- [Changed] Remove "Maximum number of contacts" option. You don't need to specify the number any more.
- [Added] Add hidden options to option dialog. See experimental tab in the dialog.
- [Changed] Change layout of option dialog
- [Fixed] If it fails to retrieve a photo, it also fails to get rests
- [Fixed] Fail to synchronize soon after installation
- [Fixed] Warning about CSS is outputted to the error console
- [Changed] Backup of Thunderbird address books are saved as *.mab file
- [Fixed] A file which is not the oldest will be overwritten when the number of backup files exceeds a limit.
- [Fixed] Wrong number of backup files show in option dialog
- [Added] Working directories are removed when Google Contacts is uninstalled
- [Added] Support the department field
- [Fixed] Duplicated contact is added when editing a card after adding it
- [Fixed] Unnecessary updates will be recorded when a list is removed with Batch mode
- [Changed] Change protocol for communicating with Google's server from http to https
- [Fixed] Ctrl-k does not work
- [Fixed] Batch mode does not work if "Load contacts at startup" option is diabled
- [Changed] Check formats of photos. A file other than jpeg, gif and png are ignored
- [Fixed] Improve performance of retrieving photos
- [Fixed] Improve performance of rebuilding cards and lists
- [Fixed] Some photos are not retrieved fully
- [Fixed] Thunderbird crashed while retrieving photos
- [Fixed] If a photos is remove at Google side, it is not reflected to Thunderbird
- [Fixed] A suffix added in order to avoid conflict of list names will be duplicated such as My Contacts:1:1
- [Added] Support birthday without birth year
- [Fixed] If only birthday is changed at Thunderbird, it is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Removing a contact from a list by right-click menu is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Changing a list name is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Adding a card to a list is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Modifications of cards and lists are not recorded with Batch mode after synchronization
Dec 25, 2010
Google Contacts 0.6.34 is now available. It is the latest stable version. Changes from v0.6.33 are as follows:
Issue Tracking System , where bug reports and requests are managed, has received many spams and its spam filter sometimes wrongly rejects y...
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
Priority Switcher 0.5.30 is now available for download. It newly has a icon switching function, which changes priority icons for the thread...
Google Contacts 0.7b1 is now available. As many users have reported, Google Contacts 0.6.xx do not work with Thunderbird15 and after. 0.7b1...
I've started Issue Tracking System to maintain bug reports and feature requests. I'll file bugs reported here and by emails to the ...
This post shows frequently asked questions and answers. Please read them before you ask me. I've tried some features including Google&...
Lightning 0.8, which was released recently, has a task mode and some of my extensions involve errors due to the newly added mode. I know the...
Google Contacts 0.7b2 is available for download. It fixes the following bugs in 0.7b1: Phone numbers are not synchronized Batch operatio...
This is support and discussion thread about my extensions. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, question...