- [Fixed] Thunderbird freezes when a lot of contacts are retrieved
- [Changed] Remove "Maximum number of contacts" option. You don't need to specify the number any more.
- [Added] Add hidden options to option dialog. See experimental tab in the dialog.
- [Changed] Change layout of option dialog
- [Fixed] If it fails to retrieve a photo, it also fails to get rests
- [Fixed] Fail to synchronize soon after installation
- [Fixed] Warning about CSS is outputted to the error console
- [Changed] Backup of Thunderbird address books are saved as *.mab file
- [Fixed] A file which is not the oldest will be overwritten when the number of backup files exceeds a limit.
- [Fixed] Wrong number of backup files show in option dialog
- [Added] Working directories are removed when Google Contacts is uninstalled
- [Added] Support the department field
- [Fixed] Duplicated contact is added when editing a card after adding it
- [Fixed] Unnecessary updates will be recorded when a list is removed with Batch mode
- [Changed] Change protocol for communicating with Google's server from http to https
- [Fixed] Ctrl-k does not work
- [Fixed] Batch mode does not work if "Load contacts at startup" option is diabled
- [Changed] Check formats of photos. A file other than jpeg, gif and png are ignored
- [Fixed] Improve performance of retrieving photos
- [Fixed] Improve performance of rebuilding cards and lists
- [Fixed] Some photos are not retrieved fully
- [Fixed] Thunderbird crashed while retrieving photos
- [Fixed] If a photos is remove at Google side, it is not reflected to Thunderbird
- [Fixed] A suffix added in order to avoid conflict of list names will be duplicated such as My Contacts:1:1
- [Added] Support birthday without birth year
- [Fixed] If only birthday is changed at Thunderbird, it is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Removing a contact from a list by right-click menu is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Changing a list name is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Adding a card to a list is not submitted to Google
- [Fixed] Modifications of cards and lists are not recorded with Batch mode after synchronization
Dec 25, 2010
Google Contacts 0.6.34 is now available. It is the latest stable version. Changes from v0.6.33 are as follows:
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
Google Contacts 0.7b1 is now available. As many users have reported, Google Contacts 0.6.xx do not work with Thunderbird15 and after. 0.7b1...
Issue Tracking System , where bug reports and requests are managed, has received many spams and its spam filter sometimes wrongly rejects y...
Google Contacts still has unfound bugs since it is a complex extension. If you find a problem, check the Error Console message. An error mes...
Priority Switcher 0.5.30 is now available for download. It newly has a icon switching function, which changes priority icons for the thread...
This is support and discussion thread about my extensions. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, question...
Google has started to provied new APIs to manage contact groups in Google Contacts. Google Contacts 0.2.10 , which is available for downloa...
I've asked about keywords for attachment checking of Check and Send: one of my extension for Thunderbird. The user can finally check a m...
A problem of Tag Toolbar has been found; Tag bar will disappear from the toolbar palette if you put Tag bar to there. This occurs only in th...