Tag Toolbar 0.7.10 is available for download now. The key feature that is added in this version is a multiple tag toolbar. One or more toolbars are added when a tag toolbar overflows. In order to use this functionality, specify maximum number of tag toolbars in advance.
Basically, I released new version after it had been approved by AMO reviewers. However, they seems to be busy for reviewing add-ons which support Firefox3. I submitted it about 2 weeks ago, but it is still waiting for approval. So, I decided to release it only on my Homepage. Thus, it is not updated automaticall yet; please download it and install manually. If you don't want to do it, please wait until it is approved by AMO.
Changes from previous version, Tag Toolbar 0.6.20, are as follows:
- Added: add a new toolbar automatically when a tag toolbar overflows (set maximum number of toolbars before you use this functionality)
- Added: a button/menu to add/remove all tags in a category
- Added: the category editor shows a query of a saved search category
- Added: a tooltip of a saved search category shows a query of it
- Fixed: the category editor is too narrow in some languages
- Fixed: some icons are missing in some themes
- Fixed: unnecessary updates of a tag toolbar on startup of Thunderbird