- Fixed: progress bar does not stop when connection error is occurred
- Fixed: cannot read postal address if postal address conversion is disabled
- Fixed: adjust group mapping setting dialog size
- Fixed: group names in the group mapping option are collapsed when a scroll bar appears
- Fixed: cannot modify system groups in batch mode
- Fixed: cannot change list name in interactive mode
- Added: sync first and last names
- Added: sync phonetic first and last names (yomi)
- Changed: add suffix to a list name if it conflicts with another list
- Changed: remove Derive first and last name from display name option
Sep 12, 2010
Beta test for Google Contacts 0.6.33 has started and v0.6.33b2 is now available. It includes the following changes:
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
Issue Tracking System , where bug reports and requests are managed, has received many spams and its spam filter sometimes wrongly rejects y...
I've started Issue Tracking System to maintain bug reports and feature requests. I'll file bugs reported here and by emails to the ...
Priority Switcher 0.5.30 is now available for download. It newly has a icon switching function, which changes priority icons for the thread...
I've created new add-on for Thunderbird: EnForward. Evernote has an email forwarding functionality. This add-on acts as a front-end pr...
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
Google Contacts 0.7b1 is now available. As many users have reported, Google Contacts 0.6.xx do not work with Thunderbird15 and after. 0.7b1...
I have recieved requests to make my extensions support Shredder Alpha1 (TB3a1). However, I'm not plan to add Shredder a1 support. Shredd...
Gmail IMAP Account Setup 1.4.50 is now available for download. tr-TR locale is newly supported in this version.
Shredder Alpha1 is available now. Shredder is used for alpha of Thunderbird in order to prevent users from mixing with a product release, ...