I've restarted addons development. While I'd stopped the development I'd received many mails and blog comments. I'll reply them first and then restart the development.
Thanks for your patience.
Feb 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
I start to convert my legacy add-ons into MailExtensions ones to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78, where legacy add-ons will not be sup...
-
Now Thunderbird will be updated monthly. Due to the change, add-ons are disabled with the monthly update. It is hard to making compatible ad...
-
Priority Switcher for Thunderbird 78 is now available! Priority Switcher 2.0.1 https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/psw/psw.rhtml It is written in M...
-
You probably have seen that attachment files of a message became a strange name such as "Part1.2". It seems that it will happen wh...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
1 comment:
Welcome back - hope your new house is online and you're comfortably settled in... we're looking forward to seeing the fruits of your next thunderbird plugin efforts :)
-Matt
Post a Comment