I've uploaded new beta: v0.5.50b3. It optimize a batch mode sync prcess. Moreover, backup functionality is disabled by default.; it is one of reasons for the low performance when a large numer of contacts are synchronized. These fixes includes many code changes. Please test it carefully.
I've implemented almost all functionalities I planed to add to v.0.5.50. If you find any problems, please let me know.
Mar 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
You probably have seen that attachment files of a message became a strange name such as "Part1.2". It seems that it will happen wh...
-
Priority Switcher for Thunderbird 78 is now available! Priority Switcher 2.0.1 https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/psw/psw.rhtml It is written in M...
-
Now Thunderbird will be updated monthly. Due to the change, add-ons are disabled with the monthly update. It is hard to making compatible ad...
No comments:
Post a Comment