I use Songbird on my laptop PC. It is very good product for me since it does not need background processes rather than iTunes. But I sometime feel a little inconvenience. I want to see a file type of a media for some reasons, such as ordering library contents, but I can't.
Maybe it is not common for other Songbird users and Songbird team does not add it. But, fortunately, it is a Mozilla based product. I can realize it by making an extension as I do for Thunderbird. So, I've created it. My Songbird becomes more convenient!
If someone needs it too, please feel free to use it. You can download it from the following.
http://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/hiki/?SongbirdExtensions
Please note it just shows a file extension of a media file. So, you cannot recognize whether it is AAC or Apple Lossless since their extension are the same: M4A.
Sep 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
Thunderbird 91 is now available. The following is status of compatibility checking of my add-ons. I do not have enough time to test add-ons...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Tag Popup 2.1.2 is now available for download: https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/ttb/ttb.rhtml Tag Popup has category functionalities similar to ...
-
Tag Toolbar 0.7.80 is now available for download. It fixes the following issue: Toolbar is hidden if Thunderbird was finished with activatin...

1 comment:
Thank you for this very useful extension, I wrote an post for the French community in Songbird
Post a Comment