I've updated Google Contacts again. This update includes an important fix, so I recommend everyone to update.
The fix is the maximum number of contacts to be synchronized. Google has a default limit for retrieving contacts, which I didn't notice. So, the previous versions cannot retrieve all contacts if the number of your contacts exceeds the limit. In this version, you can specify the limit. If you cannot see all contacts in your address books, please increase the limit.
This version newly has an option dialog. From this dialog, you can configure some settings, including the limit for contacts.
May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
You probably have seen that attachment files of a message became a strange name such as "Part1.2". It seems that it will happen wh...
-
Priority Switcher for Thunderbird 78 is now available! Priority Switcher 2.0.1 https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/psw/psw.rhtml It is written in M...
-
Tag Toolbar 0.7.80 is now available for download. It fixes the following issue: Toolbar is hidden if Thunderbird was finished with activatin...
No comments:
Post a Comment