May 18, 2008

Check and Send 0.8.10

I've finished the beta test for Check and Send 0.8 and released v0.8.10. Thank you for your feedbacks during the test.

v0.8.10 includes the following new functionalities:
  • check file extensions for attachments
  • check a message subject in attachments/word checking
  • negated expression in attachments/word checking
  • recipient name checking
See the extension's option dialog for the details.
You can control the timing when the recipient name checking is invoked. See the post for the setting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love the functionality of Check and Send! It saves me so often when I forget an attachment. Now, I found that it can check for blank recipients too! WOW! My only wish is that the pop up warning for the missing TO: field be customizable or at least be different looking than the regular "Are you sure you are ready to send this message?" box. Maybe bold red letters so I really pay attention.

Thank you! Keep up the great work!

Popular Posts