- Fixed: an error message is appear when a message is saved by a message compose window
Jul 3, 2008
Tag Toolbar 0.7.50
Tag Toolbar 0.7.50 is now available for download. It includes the following fix:
Labels
Extension,
Release note,
Thunderbird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
Thunderbird 91 is now available. The following is status of compatibility checking of my add-ons. I do not have enough time to test add-ons...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Message Header Toolbar Customize 2.1.0 is now available for download. This version adds new functionalities that Thunderbird 68 does not hav...
-
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Tag Popup now supports Thunderbird 102. It not only fixes glitches on TB102 but also adds new functionali...
4 comments:
Selected tag while compossing a message is never saved with the message. I do not copy sent messages in the Sent folder, but in the Inbox (it is automatically done by the Local Folders configuration).
Sorry for the late answer.
Tag Toolbar 0.7.60 fixes the problem in tagging a composed message. Does this fix solve your problem?
Thanks, but I am still having the same problem. I am also using your extension "Receive before Send".
Hi again. I am also using the extension "Copy sent to current", which it's perhaps important to be considered.
Post a Comment