Designing UI is one of bothring part in developing addons for Firefox/Thunderbird or XUL applications. XULPIX is an application which enables you to define UI visually. You can edit UI by looking both DOM tree and preview of the UI. It seems useful when I create an addon from the beginning, especially when I make an option form. See the demo below for details.
Oct 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I start to convert my legacy add-ons into MailExtensions ones to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78, where legacy add-ons will not be sup...
-
Now Thunderbird will be updated monthly. Due to the change, add-ons are disabled with the monthly update. It is hard to making compatible ad...
-
As you may know, MailExtensions, the new Thunderbird add-on framework, has a lot of limitations. I've almost given up to convert Tag T...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Priority Switcher for Thunderbird 78 is now available! Priority Switcher 2.0.1 https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/psw/psw.rhtml It is written in M...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Tag Popup now supports Thunderbird 102. It not only fixes glitches on TB102 but also adds new functionali...
-
Google Contacts 0.5b8 is available for download. In this beta, synchronization of Gmail's system groups is newly added. Your system gro...
3 comments:
nice.
hey, finally i found some thing easy to use for designing UIs. thanx guys.
nice work.
Suresh Attanayake,
Department of Computer Sceince and Engineering,
University Of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
sureshgamunu@gmail.com
You should continue your Xulpix !!!! I searched this kind of visual xul editor since 3 days !!!!
Nice work.
Post a Comment