Sorry for the silence for a month. I've relocated and not been able to go online. Now I'm back and reading bug reports while I'm offline.
I've just finished recovering posts wrongly judged as spam in Issue Tracking System. If your post is not added, please post it again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
Thunderbird 91 is now available. The following is status of compatibility checking of my add-ons. I do not have enough time to test add-ons...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Tag Popup 2.1.2 is now available for download: https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/ttb/ttb.rhtml Tag Popup has category functionalities similar to ...
-
Tag Toolbar 0.7.80 is now available for download. It fixes the following issue: Toolbar is hidden if Thunderbird was finished with activatin...
No comments:
Post a Comment