- Fixed: Batch mode does not record offline activities
May 25, 2009
Google Contacts 0.5.54
Google Contacts 0.5.54 is now available for download. It fixes the following problem:
Labels
Extension,
Release note,
Thunderbird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I start to convert my legacy add-ons into MailExtensions ones to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78, where legacy add-ons will not be sup...
-
Now Thunderbird will be updated monthly. Due to the change, add-ons are disabled with the monthly update. It is hard to making compatible ad...
-
As you may know, MailExtensions, the new Thunderbird add-on framework, has a lot of limitations. I've almost given up to convert Tag T...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
Priority Switcher for Thunderbird 78 is now available! Priority Switcher 2.0.1 https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/psw/psw.rhtml It is written in M...
-
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Tag Popup now supports Thunderbird 102. It not only fixes glitches on TB102 but also adds new functionali...
-
I've released Google Contacts 0.6.32 . It includes many bug fixes and new functions. I recommend you to update if you use v0.6.xx. Chang...
1 comment:
In TB 2.0.0.21 on my Windows computer my Gmail groups do not snych with the address book. I've seen a couple of comments about this on the FF Extension page.
In TB 2.0.0.19 on my Mac the groups do synchronize.
Is this a confirmed issue? IF so, will it be fixed for Shredder?
Thanks, JiM
Post a Comment