Tag Toolbar 0.9.12 is now available for download.
Menu type toolbar button was not shown if toolbar was configured as other than "Icon beside Text" in the previous version.
The problem was filed in the Issue Tracking System. Tag button and "List all tabs" dropdown are now correctly displayed. Thank you for the report.
Download:
http://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/downloadcgi.rhtml?tagbar
Feb 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This thread is closed. Post comments to the following new thread: Feature request and support thread #2 This is support and discussion thr...
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I've started to work for making my add-ons compatible with Thunderbird3. I'll update this post when test versions are available. Ple...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
Thunderbird 91 is now available. The following is status of compatibility checking of my add-ons. I do not have enough time to test add-ons...
-
All my extensions are translated at BabelZilla . If you concern about translation of my extensions, please join BabelZilla and translate th...
-
Message Header Toolbar Customize 2.1.0 is now available for download. This version adds new functionalities that Thunderbird 68 does not hav...
-
You probably have seen that attachment files of a message became a strange name such as "Part1.2". It seems that it will happen wh...
2 comments:
I can confirm that it is fixed for me. Thank you and well done for a useful extension and for providing continuing support.
good day
I had a question about transferring tags to another PC:
Is it possible that when transferring tags, the script does not just add them, but overwrite them on those stored in the new pref.js file?
I would be grateful if you answer my question
It's just that there are a lot of PCs in our company and each time the labels will change and they will need to be deleted.
Have a nice day
respectfully
Waiting for your reply
Post a Comment