After the long long wating in the review queue in AMO, Google Contacts has been reviewed by an AMO editor and been made public at AMO. It means you can download it without AMO account and can be notified when it is updated.
In order to become a public add-on, it must be reviewed by many users and has a high quality. Namely, it was be able to become a public add-on thanks to many discussion here and users' reviews at AMO.
Thank you for your comments and reviews for Google Contacts. Please let me hear your voice more and let's make Google Contacts more useful add-on.
Nov 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I've developed a new extension for Thunderbird named Google Contacts . This extension accesses to Google contacts and synchronize them w...
-
This is support and discussion thread about my add-ons. Please feel free to post your comments here, including feature requests, questions a...
-
I start to convert my legacy add-ons into MailExtensions ones to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78, where legacy add-ons will not be sup...
-
Now Thunderbird will be updated monthly. Due to the change, add-ons are disabled with the monthly update. It is hard to making compatible ad...
-
As you may know, MailExtensions, the new Thunderbird add-on framework, has a lot of limitations. I've almost given up to convert Tag T...
-
Priority Switcher for Thunderbird 78 is now available! Priority Switcher 2.0.1 https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/psw/psw.rhtml It is written in M...
-
Check and Send v2.0.0 is available. It is fully re-written in Mail Extensions mechanism to support forthcoming Thunderbird 78. It does no...
-
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Tag Popup now supports Thunderbird 102. It not only fixes glitches on TB102 but also adds new functionali...
-
Thunderbird 78 removes customization of message header toolbar. Toolbar buttons occupy large area of the header. It is filed as the followin...
-
EnForward 2.0.0 is available for download. It support Thunderbird 78. EnForward is add-on that save messages to Evernote by using Evernote...
2 comments:
Hi, I really got used (up to an addict level) to Google Contacts. However, since I lunched Thunderbird 3.0 I can not used it since it is not compatible with it. Do you really have and idea of whether you will (and when) available a TB3 compatible version?
Cheers and txs!!
Guillermo
It is not compatible with TB3, but, of course, it will support TB3 in the time TB3 is released.
I cannot say the exact date when the TB3 compatible version is available. An address book has been reconstructed in TB3, so it will take many time to make compatible with TB3.
Post a Comment